This is one of my favorite dressings! It’s also a great way to incorporate avocados in your diet if you’re not a fan of avo chunks in your salad. My partner prefers it this way, as it’s easier for him to eat than avo chunks – he doesn’t like chasing them around his bowl or the getting mangled in a salad.
Creamy Green Avocado Dressing/Dip
- 1 medium-to-large Hass avocado
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped (or more, to taste)
- 3 TBSP raw apple cider vinegar (ACV)
- 2 TBSP avocado oil
- 1 TBSP Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
- 2 TBSP raw local honey (not vegan), maple syrup (not raw), or light agave nectar
- 1/2 tsp dried dill weed
- 1/8 tsp dried ground ginger
- 2-3 TBSP water
- Place all ingredients in blender (liquids first if using a not-high-powered blender)
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Chill and serve.
I don’t know how long this one lasts in the fridge, because it always gets eaten so fast!
This dressing is also spectacular as a dip, and also amazing eaten directly from a spoon. 😉