This dressing may not look flashy, but it sure is tasty! It’s similar to my last post, but still different enough that I felt the need to post the recipe for this one as well. It is AMAZINGLY flavorful and does well to dress up any salad or crudités platter!
Creamy Strawberry-Avocado Dressing/Dip
- 1 large Hass avocado
- 12 medium frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 3 cloves garlic (or more to taste)
- 1/2 cup raw apple cider vinegar (ACV)
- 2 tsp Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
- 2 TBSP raw local honey (not vegan), maple syrup (not raw), or light agave nectar
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp dill weed
- Place all ingredients in blender (liquids first if using a not-high-powered blender)
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Chill and serve.
Makes about 2 3/4 cups, lasts about 5 days in fridge.