This recipe so easy I apparently forgot to write it down as I was making it! No worries, though, as it’s so simple I can remember it off the top of my head!
I particularly love this recipe because it’s loaded with potassium, which I struggle to get enough of (my family has a genetic potassium deficiency problem, so I eat the right foods to keep myself free of the terrible leg cramps).
It also makes a great breakfast, as it’s made with nourishing whole foods. ♥
Super-Easy Raw Chocolate Pudding
- 1 medium-to-large, perfectly ripe avocado
- 1 banana
- 6 TBSP raw cacao powder – add more or less according to your taste
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
- 1/4 cup or less water (optional – if you have a high-powered blender, you probably don’t need this)
- If using a not-high-powered blender (as I am currently), place water in blender first (to help the blades work better and not overtax the blender’s motor).
- Place avocado, banana, cinnamon, Liquid Aminos, and some of the cacao powder in blender. Blend until smooth and creamy, with no banana chunks left.
- Taste pudding; add more cacao if needed.
- When desired taste is reached, spoon into covered container or serving dishes, refrigerate at least 20 min (preferably at least an hour) before serving.
Makes 2 servings for snacks/desserts, or one BIG serving for a meal.
Lasts at least 3 days in fridge (I’ve never been able to keep it around longer than that!